John 10:16, 25-30 ASV
(16) And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice: and they shall become one flock, one shepherd.
John 10:24-30 ASV
(24) The Jews therefore came round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou hold us in suspense? If thou art the Christ [MESSIAH], tell us plainly.
(25) Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believe not: the works that I do in my Father's name, these bear witness of me.
(26) But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep.
(27) My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
(28) and I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, and no one shall snatch them out of my hand.
(29) My Father, who hath given them unto me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.
(30) I and the Father are one.
MY PEOPLR, COME OUT OF BABYLON, THE MOTHER OF THE HARLOTS. Revelation 18:4
Jesus has been clear that those who hear His voice will assemble as one flock under His Shepherdess. God the Father calls His people out of Babylon. So, all those people of God who are in Babylon, the mother of the harlots (churches with at least one less commandment of Jesus), must come out to resurrect the pure Apostolic Church which was led by the Holy Spirit who is now substituting for Jesus.
Moses and the Prophets guided the Apostolic Church, and they received the Holy Spirit. In other words, YEHOSHUA CHURCH are founded on the Apostolic foundation of Moses and the Prophets without the input of any ancient, current, or future apocrypha of any man (Mark 7:7), to seek the outpouring of the Holy Spirit to proclaim the evangel of the three messages of the three Messengers to the entire world. John 8:24, 14:21, Matthew 7:21.
JESUS IS MESSIAH YAHWEH YEHOSHUA, OUR REDEEMER AND SAVIOR! Luke 1:31, 2:11, Matthew 1:21, Romans 10:9-11.