The Synagogue or Church of Jesus (God) is built upon the confession of Peter that Jesus is YAHWEH God, King of Israel, the only Son of the New God the Father whom ONLY Jesus makes known or reveals to us (John 17:26, Luke 10:22), according to Isaiah 43:15 and 44:6, Luke 2:11, Matthew 16:13-20, and John 1:49.
And she shall bring forth a son; and thou shalt call his name JESUS; for it is he that shall save his people from their sins. Matthew 1:21 ASV
I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for except ye believe that I am [he], ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24 ASV
Even before Jesus, He calls on men to be holy because THEY are holy (Leviticus 11:44, 1 Peter 1: 16, et al.), like everything and everybody else in heaven (Matthew 6:10). Jesus came to preach repentance and remission of sins.
When we repent to no longer sin and God forgives and forgets our sins (Ezekiel 33:14-16), we become holy and are expected to live holy all the days of our life (Luke 1:74-75). Hence, the grace of God is for the repentant sinners who are no longer sinners (holy just like God the Father and Jesus) but not for the sinners with even one iniquity or sin (Ezekiel 33:13).
Grace has given us a second chance to work on our behavior to become holy (Ephesians 1:2-14, Philippians 2:12, Revelation 3:20-21, 14:12). The grace of God transforms the sinners into holiness.
The grace of God does not condone neither sins nor the sinners. Otherwise, there would be no need for the blood of Jesus (Ephesians 1:7-8).
It is Satan who is out to deceive us again in teaching that Jesus will save the sinners (2 Corinthians 11:14-15) because we are saved by grace.
Neither God nor Jesus can give His grace to anyone who dies with one unrepented or unforgiven sin (James 2:10, Ezekiel 33:13).
YEHOSHUA'S (JESUS'S) synagogue or church exists to teach those who repent and believe in Jesus ALL the commandments of Jesus to become holy as God intended us to be (Leviticus 11:44, 21:6, Ephesians 1:2-4, Luke 1:74-75) and to avoid taking the mark of the beast and of his image, his name, or his number (Revelation 14:6-13).
Come out of the harlots of Mother Babylon (Revelation 17:5, 2 Corinthians 11:14-15) which do not teach ALL the commandments of Jesus (James 2, 10, Ezekiel 33:13, Matthew 7:21, John 8:24, 14:21, Revelation 14:12, 18:4) to revive the Apostolic Church of Jesus, the one flock which Jesus envisions (John 10:16, 27).
If a holy member of the synagogue or church of YEHOSUA (JESUS) becomes sick, Apostle James calls on the sanctity and belief of both the one praying (the elder) and the sick to get the sick back on feet. Apostle James even adds that if the sick among us is sick because of sins, the prayer of the holy one does also forgive the sins of the sick (James 5:15)!
The believers of YEHOSHUA'S Synagogue (Church), the Christacolytes, must seek holiness and live a holy life so that the grace of God saves us for the new world to come (Revelation 21:1).
James 5:13-20 ASV
(13) Is any among you suffering? let him pray. Is any cheerful? let him sing praise.
(14) Is any among you sick? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
(15) and the prayer of faith shall save him that is sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, it shall be forgiven him.
(16) Confess therefore your sins one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The supplication of a righteous man availeth much in its working.
(17) Elijah was a man of like passions with us, and he prayed fervently that it might not rain; and it rained not on the earth for three years and six months.
(18) And he prayed again; and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.
(19) My brethren, if any among you err from the truth, and one convert him;
(20) let him know, that he who converteth a sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall cover a multitude of sins.
For I am Jehovah your God: sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy; for I am holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that moveth upon the earth.
(Leviticus 11:44 ASV)
For I am Jehovah that brought you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy. Leviticus 11:45 ASV
because it is written, Ye shall be holy; for I am holy. 1 Peter 1:16 ASV